Monday, November 11, 2013

to be to

Follow your intuition.

hmm. a bit jiwa kacau lately. due to stress of tests myb?grrrr. wanna say no to that.
to you and you and you..tons of apologize. its not like what you think but its somehow inside me that wanna do that. to make my life better than before and be near to ALLAH always.
with those happiness sometimes i wondered if ALLAH only gave them to test me..and somehow i lost for that.hmmm. sorry.
oversea? angan2..cita2..tp rs homesick tu akn mngalahknnya.haha. insyaALLAH. blaja kat mn2 pun leh aslkn tuntut ilmu dan mnfaatkn amalkan lps tu.
what can i say..for now, i never wanted to pamper myself with anyone. let me by myself and ALLAH's love. insyaALLAH. that can make my heart at ease somehow. bp byk ayt somehow daa..








No comments:

Post a Comment