Monday, November 14, 2016

the vigorous me.

Aloha viewers!

Bajet byk sgt visitors haa...hahaha ngeng.
okay im here at this time..guess what im doing?
..................................
........................................
..............................................

okay times up.haha.
im writing my thesis. omgggggggg. can you believe it? i also had difficulties to believe.kekekeke
this determination desire is running vigorously in my blood now..and hopefully it will run until the end. insyaAllah.
my target to submit at the end of this year..do pray for me too keh? kamsahamida. ^^

what can i say..less than two months i'll become 26..ottokkajo..so fast the time is running. huahua~
so thats why..im wondering..what have i done to the 25years and 10months as im living until now?hmmmmmmm

i'd decided to let go everything that make my heart and mind and soul go awry. no point to get stress with them anyway. this life is short you know. i want to enjoy living it to the max as i can. so here i am..lets be a better fadzilah indeed.muahaha.

i want to become better than before.
i want to be someone that is helpful.
i want to spread the smile and happiness to others.
i want to live peacefully.
and lastly..
i want my life ended with smile on my face..where when i meet Allah, He will smile beautifully to me too. hopefully. insyaAllah. aamiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment