Tuesday, October 31, 2017

It will come...

Aloha.
how are you doing?
haha spe nk jwb nh.
ngeng je.

Im doing great. Alhamdulillah.
Still standing strong and patiently.
Enhance my love stronger everyday in the doa and prayers.
Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for not leaving me.
Without Allah, Im completely a loser and nothing.

Just came back from johor for convo's day.
Alhamdulillah everything went well and all the pictures and people were beautiful.
my best convo ever.
meeting my love ones too.
eheee~
xmo blnja gmbr convo kat sni..haha

now focusing to find job..hopefully one can be the best for me.
doakn skali ye smua :)
spe2 ade kje kosong yg memerlukan seorang yg dedikasi roger2 keh.haha
the job is coming..insyaAllah.yakin dan percaya rezeki semua Allah yg berikan.
I will wait with great endurance.insyaAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment