Thursday, May 31, 2018

ThE UnToLd tRuTh


This garden is filled

With blossoming loneliness
I tied myself
To this sand castle filled with thorns

What is your name?

Do you even have a place to go?
Oh could you tell me?
I saw you hiding in this garden

And I know

Your heat is real
Your hand picks the blue flowers
I want to hold it but

This is my destiny

Don’t smile on me
Light on me
Because I can’t go to you
There’s no name to call

You know that I can’t

Show you me
Give you me
I can’t show you my weakness
So I’m putting on a mask to go see you
But I still want you

A flower that resembles you

Blossomed in this garden of loneliness
I wanted to give it to you
As I take off this stupid mask

But I know

This can’t go on forever
I must hide
Because I’m ugly

I’m afraid

So pathetic
I’m so afraid
In the end, will you leave me too?
So I’m putting on a mask to go see you

What I can do is

To make a pretty flower
That resembles you
Blossom in this garden, in this world
Then breathe as the person you know
But I still want you
I still want you

Maybe back then

If I had just a little more
Courage
And stood before you
Would everything be different now?

I’m crying

At this sandcastle
That’s disappearing
And breaking down
As I look at this broken mask
And I still want you

But I still want you

But I still want you
And I still want you


BTS
~The truth untold~

No comments:

Post a Comment