Monday, February 14, 2011

Peaceful of nature

Fuhh,,Alhamdulillah..at last my spirit came tonight!waaa...Alhamdulillah..finished already revised SWO,LA,MP..and MM not really..MM still doesnt loves me laa..aig0o..so difficult to love me..plez love me mr MM.I do need you ok!huaaa...but still satisfied the others love me..huuu.mr E also somewhere wanna run away from me..adehh..plez dont!I need all of you in my life for this second sem..uhuu..trying hard to be more successful this sem..Insya Allah,amin..do pray for me yaa..=)
Learning process tonight was very peaceful with the grasshoppers sound..due to the grassland outside my window..hee..so0o0o0o0o0o peaceful.the nature sounds feel more relieve to me compared to the music from the radio..haa...enjoying the studies,make me happy!^^ ahaa,headache already..got to go..see ya!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment