Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Annyeong.

October gonna say goodbye just in 2 days. hmmm.
im moving to far place..far away from my comfort zone. so there are many things I wanna say goodbye to.
To happiness, long sleep hours, washing machine and etc. annyeong.
to be in such comfort zone makes me to live leisure and lazily. adesss. ape nk jd daaa..dh last year dh..kne bgun bgun bgun laa..xkn nk tmpg bgga org lain dpt result flying colors jek kn. ce bt bgga dgn dri sndri lak dpt flying colors. insyaALLAH.
trying hard to be the best..but i cant get into stress. lately i guess being in such extreme stress..hr nh gng berapi pendam dh explode rsnya. i had made my most angrier face to some people.amik kauu. nsb bk xkne mkn jek.huahuaa. thinking abt others.xbwk mnfaat pun.so i just wanna do my best and tawakal. klo stress2 nh..jiwa kco woo. lme2 leh meletup kpla..pstu K.O!
so so so so..Fadzilah..just do the best that you can keh. dont stressed out looking at others..you're special too. you can succeed too. work hard in your own accords. cayo!
to certain people, sorry if you're a part of my comfort zone. gonna leave for a while. after one year we meet again keh(if wanna meet la, xmau xpksa) huahua.regret?hmm..im believing in ALLAH's takdir.ade ade xde xde :) smile and keep striving. my last year in utm gonna be the best of the best year.insyaALLAH. I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ i think gonna leave you too my lovely blog..klo lme xpost tu..bianney.

No comments:

Post a Comment