Friday, October 14, 2011

I


Im just a girl with dreams.
I want someone to coax me when Im mad.
I want someone to ask me if Im doing well in my studies.
I want someone to love me as I am.
I want to be successful person so that I can make my parents proud of me.
I want my best friends to love me as much as I love them.
I want everyone to be happy when with me.
I want to be the best among the best.
I want the people that I like to like me back.
I want to be happy in my life.
I want everything going smoothly in whatever I do.
I want a cute, handsome and caring husband.
I want to learn how to swim.
I want a big house and merc.
I want sweet date.
I want the people that I love to be happy always.
I want people to know when Im sad and give me advises.
I want to be beautiful and kind-hearted.
I want to be genius.
I want to get flying colors in every examinations.
I wan to be a billionaire.
I want to travel all around the world especially playing with the snow.
I want to be healthy.

all above..I just want to be happy until my time comes. can I? am I to0 demanding?

something are inside my head.
*ketidakbetulanakibatterlalubanyakmemikirkanbendayangtidakmungkinakanmenjadikenyataan*




No comments:

Post a Comment